Edit-a-Thon (May 8, 2019)
Revision as of 01:55, 28 April 2019 by Autumm (Created page)
Next Tweet-a-Thon: May 8, 2019, 10 am-12 pm Pacific Time (find your timezone)
Tweet about #EthicalEdTech while adding tools and building the platform!
- Twitter hashtag: #EthicalEdTech
- Live chat: chat.ethicaledtech.info (no account registration required)
- Twitter chat will be followed by a sixty minute session of co-editing the wiki. We'll use the live chat (above) to coordinate.
If you can make it, edit this section and add your name below. (You'll need to log in or create an account first. Check your spam folder if you don't receive an account confirmation.) Be sure to let us know how you'll be participating.
Twitter Chat questions
1hr twitter chat 6 questions + 1 sign off tweet at 10min intervals
- Welcome to the #EthicalEdTech twitter chat! For the next sixty minutes, we'll be discussing different types of ethical issues in #EdTech as part of shaping the #EthicalEdTech wiki. Please introduce yourself and tell us about when you first realized there were ethical concerns in #EdTech.
- What issues in #EdTech do you find most ethically concerning? And what #EthicalEdTech issues do you think need more attention?
- What challenges do you face in trying to use #EdTech ethically? #EthicalEdTech
- What are some of the ways you respond to ethical issues in #EdTech in your teaching, research, or advocacy? #EthicalEdTech
- Help us build our #EthicalEdTech syllabus! What resources do you find useful for learning about and responding to ethical issues in #EdTech? (Feel free to name twitter accounts, organizations, tools, research articles, blogs, etc.) #EthicalEdtech
- What kind of resources, projects, and collaborations would be useful for you in navigating the #EthicalEdTech landscape? How can we make #EdTech more ethical?
- Thank you so much for participating in the #EthicalEdTech twitter chat! We'll be spending the next sixty minutes co-editing the #EthicalEdTech wiki (http://ethicaledtech.info) -- feel free to join us! Or stay in touch by joining the #EthicalEdTech listserv (https://lists.colorado.edu/sympa/info/ethicaledtech).